That's right folks, I'm now deciding to take Commissions seeing as I've set up my own bank and paypal. I want some extra money to be able to afford art materials and such, until someone employs me onto a part time job at least.
At the moment the prices might seem a bit high, but that might be the different currency, as I use pounds.
I'm as generous as possible.
Don't be afraid to give me tips or feedback though, because I'd love to hear how I'm doing.
I'm willing to try anything new, so expect a lot of different offers as I improve.Paypal Email
~ Send me a note if you're interested!
- I prefer Paypal but I will accept
depending on what it is.
- I will not start the commission until I have received payment.
- I will refund only
if I have not started. I will give proof that I have started.
- Please be precise and clear about any details I should be aware of, I will work hard to make sure you're happy with what you paid for.
- I am as generous as I possibly can be, so please do not complain.
- Do not keep asking if it is completed. (I'm on an art foundation course and applying to University, expect a slightly longer wait sometimes, however this doesn't in any way mean it won't be completed.)
---I will draw:
Poses (Depending what it is)
*Christmas themedI won't draw:
---Sketch (Greyscale or Tinted)
£2.50 / $3.91Extra character
+£1.00 / $1.56Full Traditional Colour
£4.00 / $6.25Extra character
+£1.00 / $1.56Full Digital Colour
£5.00 / $7.82Extra character
+£2.00 / $3.13Headshot/Icon
£1.00 / $1.56
More to come!~
For now I will be taking 3.
Ask me for point prices if you would like to pay by points!